This 2-bedroom, 2-bath penthouse condo (in a controlled access building with elevator) provides views of the East Bay hills and Mount Diablo and has had updates done in February 2020.
This 1,270-square-foot (per county records) condo provides a tranquil ambiance. Its well-planned layout is perfect for entertaining guests. Double-paned windows provide additional energy efficiency and sound insulation. The entire sun-filled condo has been freshly painted and includes beautiful engineered wood floors throughout.
This ideal location earns an 84 Walk Score and a 79 Bike Score. Local parks, the Easton Library, top-rated Burlingame schools are all within a 10-minute walk and more than 100 stores and cafes on are on Broadway, Burlingame, within a 2-minute walk. Commuting is simplified by easy access to BART, CalTrain, SamTrans, Skyline Boulevard, and the 280, 92, and 101 freeways. This penthouse is only a 5-minute drive to Burlingame Plaza, downtown Burlingame, or the San Francisco Bay. Ocean beaches are just 20 minutes away.
• Living room/dining room: soaring 13’ vaulted ceiling, gas fireplace, engineered wood floor and designer light fixtures. Large sliding glass door opens to balcony.
• Remodeled kitchen: Newly-installed stainless Samsung appliances, custom cabinets with soft-close drawers and doors, quartz countertops.
• Master bedroom: Large room with sunny picture window with views and additional sitting space.
• Master bathroom: Large dressing area includes vanity with newly installed quartz countertop, spacious wraparound clothes closets. Separate room contains stall shower with free-hanging glass doors, new toilet.
• Hall bathroom: Vanity with new quartz countertop and sink, shower over tub, new toilet, linen closet.
• Second bedroom: Sunny picture window with views.
• Wet bar: Wet bar includes newly-installed custom cabinet and glass shelves, new quartz countertop, designer faucet.
• Laundry: In-unit laundry area includes washer, dryer, and storage space. Additional coin-op laundry located outside unit on same floor of building.
• Balcony: Space for outdoor relaxation, entertainment, or morning coffee. Recreation room: Each floor of the building provides a recreation room for residents’ exclusive use with deposit.